Did you know well-placed furniture can open up rooms and make them seem larger than they are? Or, that opening drapes and blinds and turning on lights make a room seem bright and cheery? It's true, which is why staging your home to look its absolute best is an important factor in the selling process.
Here are some inexpensive ways to highlight your home's best features:
- > Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
- > Clean all flooring and fixtures - lights, fans.
- > Repair all plumbing leaks.
- > Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and extra personal goods.
- > Turn on all lights and open the drapes during the daytime.
- > Play quiet background music and infuse your home with a comforting scent.
- > Vacate the property when and if it's being show to prospective buyers.
Rya & Brandy Brown