The condition of your property is always a factor in how quickly your home sells. It's a fact: acquiring the highest market value and elevating your home above the others in the same price range often comes down to first impressions. Here are some inexpensive ways to maximize your home's curb appeal:
- > Keep the grass cut and yard clutter to a minimum.
- > Apply fresh paint to any wooden fences and your front door.
- > Clean windows inside and out.
- > Wash or paint your home's exterior.
- > Ensure gutters and other exterior fashions are firmly attached.
Ryan & Brandy Brown